Sunday, April 18, 2010

quick list of goals

I'm trying to make blogging a more regular occurrence for me, as I think it could be cathartic. What a breakthrough, right?
Anyways, I was looking at pictures of the northern lights this morning and thought, "I would like to see those some day," so I've decided to make a sort of bucket list this lazy Sunday morning. Here goes:
-obviously, see the northern lights (this may be hard because it's more of a see-it-if-you-see-it sort of phenomena, but if I learn of a way to predict it, I will search for it)
-go to Portland, OR. not sure why. just have been fascinated with it lately
-see snowfall. as in snowflakes. no more melted and then re-frozen over b.s.
-backpack through Europe. very original, I know, but I've wanted to do it since I was in middle school.
-have a true road trip with friends to a destination not completely known. a true adventure.
-live in NYC
-work in NYC
-live in another country for at least six months
-go scuba diving
-go on a hiking/mountain climbing/camping trip
-see the Bread and Puppet Theatre in Vermont
-see a Broadway show. Maybe this should be higher on the list, but I think it goes without saying, really.


That's all I can think of without getting all sappy and emotional right now. Write back soon (hopefully)!

1 comment:

casey said...

we should totally go to portland together. just sayin'...